Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-18 Origin:Site
As a Prefab Container Houses Manufacturers China, share with you. "Assembled house" is a popular name for prefabricated houses. Its full name is prefabricated houses. It uses industrialized production methods to construct houses. It is to prefabricate part or all of the components of the house in the factory and then transport it to the construction site. Residential buildings built by assembling components through reliable connections are called industrialized housing or industrialized housing in Europe, America and Japan. The difference between the "assembly house" is that some parts are prefabricated, and the construction site must be poured in the same way as a traditional building. It is not a "building block" as imagined. Therefore, after the house is built, there is no difference in appearance.
Affordable Prefab Homes
1. According to the calculation of non-scale production, the progress of "assembled houses" is about 30% faster than traditional construction methods.
2. "Assembled houses" are completely safe, because the prefabricated stairs, external walls, etc. are transported to the construction site, but also need to be overlapped with reinforced concrete instead of simple connection. Steel bars run through each floor, and the structure of the house is very strong.
3. Compared with traditionally constructed houses, "assembled houses" have higher component precision, which can minimize common problems such as wall cracking and leakage, and improve the overall safety level, fire resistance and durability of the house. It adopts a lightweight partition wall system, and the owner can change the decoration as needed.
4. In the process of house use, the "assembled house" is more energy-saving and environmentally friendly, for example, the new type of thermal insulation layer has better thermal insulation effect. If household metering is implemented and the heating is at the same temperature, the room temperature of the "assembled" room will be higher. The head of the household can consider lowering the heating temperature, saving heating costs, and reducing energy use.
5. "Assembled houses" are of great benefit to energy conservation and environmental protection. Through factory production and on-site assembly construction, construction waste and construction sewage can be greatly reduced, construction noise, harmful gas and dust emissions, and on-site construction and management personnel can be reduced. Generally, it can save 20% of materials and about 60% of water.
6. The housing industrialization of "assembled houses" is not only beneficial to the capital flow of development enterprises, but can also increase the speed of housing listings, so it can greatly alleviate the current situation of insufficient market supply and adjust the supply relationship. After large-scale promotion, construction costs can be reduced, and it will also play a role in restraining housing prices.
7. The comprehensive cost calculation shows that the construction cost of "assembled" houses is higher than that of traditional construction methods, about 400 yuan per square meter. After large-scale promotion, construction costs can be reduced.
Our company also has Affordable Prefab Homes on sale, welcome to contact us.